Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 9 - Rainbow





 Totally not what I had originally planned, but cute nonetheless.

I used Pure Ice Super Star, Sally Hansen Stunning Scarlet, Wet n Wild Club Havana, Sally Hansen Insta Dry Lightening, NYC High Line Green, Sally Hansen Insta Dry Brisk Blue, and L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze.  The tips are topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I lovelovelove the colors in the Insta Dry line.  There are a lot of crisp, rich brights and most of them cover in one coat.  They're the kind of colors that make me happy just to look at them.

So far, I've also been pretty impressed with L.A. Colors.  For a cheap polish (I find them at the Dollar Tree), the formula is pretty good.  The ones I've tried are a little on the thin side, but there's very little streakiness  and they cover in two to three coats.


1 comment: