Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I don't usually get into Halloween too much, so this is stepping out for me.  As I am currently seven months pregnant, I figured a jack o lantern would be an appropriate costume.  I went all out for that, too: a $5 Tshirt from Walmart ;)  I plan on spending the evening going trick-or-treating with my son and nephew, who are both three, and my brother and sister-in-law.  

This is OPI Jinx and Orly Liquid Vinyl.  Jinx is from the Bond Girls liquid sand collection.  I love this polish.  It's a bright orange with gold shimmer and kind of a pink/coral undertone.  It's unbelievably sparkly with or without topcoat (I used topcoat in the photos below), which most pictures don't seem to really capture.  I'm not usually a fan of the liquid sand polishes because of the odd texture, but this one has much less of that.  It's closer to Zoya's Pixie Dusts in that it's more sugary sparkle than texture.





No comments:

Post a Comment