Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 16 - Tribal Print


Watch out, my geek is showing:  this is inspired by the Trolls of World of Warcraft.   Shut up, it's totally a tribal print.  To be honest, I kind of hate most tribal prints, so when my husband suggested this I had to do it.

This is my first time doing this much freehand nail art and it was exhausting.  Nothing turned out how I wanted it to and I redid everything several times before getting sick of all of it.  It took days to finish, working while my son napped or after he was in bed. I finally settled on this and I don't think it really screams "Troll", but I am so done with it.

Colors used:
Thumb: OPI A-Taupe the Space Needle, Cosmetic Arts taupe, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
Index: OPI A-Taupe the Space Needle, Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up, Cosmetic Arts blue, Sally Hansen Xtreme White Out, OPI Got the Blues for Red, Sally Hansen Xtreme Black Out
Middle: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint, Color Club Rebel Spirit, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening, China Glaze Brownstone
Ring: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Vigorous Violet, Lightening, and Brisk Blue, Nabi Baby Blue
Pinkie: OPI A-Taupe the Space Needle, China Glaze Brownstone, Sally Hansen Xtreme White Out and Black Out

No comments:

Post a Comment