Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Inadvertent Galaxy


This was intended to be a sunset, but due to my inexperience with gradients and poor planning, it kind of turned into galaxy nails.  I've been meaning to try galaxies, so I guess I kind of did it by accident.  I think I will be revisiting this at some point. I love the result!

I think I'm getting better at the photography part of this.  I may need to invest in some new equipment at some point, though.  The Child keeps getting a hold of my fancy schmancy light box:


I can't really blame him.  Punching through the tissue paper is a lot of fun.



Colors used:  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Blue Moon, Revlon Colorstay Midnight, Revlon Colorstay Buttercup, L.A. Colors Atomic, L.A. Colors Sparkling Diamonds and Loreal Steel Colour Hard Core (I've had this one for years.  I'm not sure they make it any more.  It's a bright pink coral creme.)

No comments:

Post a Comment