Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Applejack

Hello!  Still alive!

I got a little blocked on the "Inspired by a Movie" challenge.  I was just not feeling inspired by anything.  I also had plans to travel and visit with family for a couple weeks, so I decided to take a short break.  That short break apparently turned into several weeks during which I either didn't have the time or the motivation to do my nails.  So, sorry for disappearing!

I still haven't done my Inspired by a Movie mani, but I do have something new.

This is my entry in the Nailed By Mods Challenge in the There's Fiber in My Polish group on Ravelry.  Ravelry, for those who don't know, is a site for fiber arts (mostly knitting and crochet) enthusiasts.  Don't judge.

The theme of this contest is My Little Pony.  I chose Applejack as my inspiration.




I love how this turned out.  It's adorable and not overtly pony-y.  I used OPI Y'all Come Back, Ya Hear?, Sally Hansen Red Carpet and NYC High Line Green.  On my thumb is a temporary tattoo.  All topped with Essie Matte About You.  By the way, why did no one tell my how gorgeous Red Carpet is? So deep and sparkly!  I've got it on my toes right now, too. 



I do plan on getting back to the 30 Day Challenge soon, but I may do a review before that.


1 comment: